We all know weight loss is hard. Amazing isn't it how easy it is to put on the pounds...but taking them off? Not so much.
Seeing as it is a completely gray day here, and my weight loss seems to be stuck...again....I thought I would spend some time being happy about the little things I can do now, I couldn't 6 months ago....
* Bending over to tie my shoes
* Climbing stairs without getting winded
* NO MORE INDIGESTION! (actually, that's a pretty BIG victory!)
* Fitting into my shoes better...yes, shoes. My feet are narrower, go figure
* Running a half-mile at a time
* The 'gun show' Free tickets baby!
* Holding a plank for a minute
* Choosing clothes because I like them, not just because something sort of fits
* Smiling when I look into the mirror
And the things I continue to be thankful for, every day of my life
* My wonderful and patient husband
* Two awesome kids
* Numerous incredible friends
* A great trainer
* The ability to move
* My job - love my students!
* Eva - she's the part of my brain that just doesn't exist - and that allows me to be a good teacher!
* God and everything He has given me and allowed me to enjoy
It's gonna be a great week!
Thoughts to take with me today: Let me have peaceful thoughts, peaceful words, and peaceful emotions. Namaste.