Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Be careful what you ask for...

Last week, I told my trainer I'd like to focus more on the core during training.

Woah...

Did I ever get my wish granted!

I did more exercises than I thought could possibly exist for the core, and best of all, I don't think I repeated exactly any exercise I've ever done.

So many different muscle groups get activated at one time it's hard to figure out where to concentrate.

At one point she looked at me and asked 'Bet you thought we would just be doing crunches!"

Uh, no, I didn't think at all. I've found that thinking when it comes to training never works out. Better off just doing. Let someone else think.

But what I do need to think about is to remember that working out pays off in dividends more than just the body being reshaped, but also in the spirit settling, my soul smiling, and best of all..... Oh! Well hello there endorphins! I've missed you and love that you are spending the day with me!

Yeah...too cool

Thoughts to take with me today:  Love, LOVE, LOVE the journey and remember every gift I'm allowed to have - my body, my family, my friends - they are all here to remind me of how amazing life can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment