Friday, May 18, 2012

Sunrise

I stood with a friend and watched the sun rise this morning. It climbed over the horizon huge, golden, and bright. The sky slowly filled with the absolute gloriousness of the morning and it hit me.

Every single day is a gift, a miracle, a blessing. Every single day begins clean, filled with only the deliciousness of the moment. Every single day begins with love.

If only we could hold onto those feelings from sunrise to sunset.

If only we could stay in the moment.

If only we could remember how blessed we truly are.

Thoughts to take with me today: The light and goodness in me bows to the light and goodness in you. If you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, then there is only one of us. Namaste

2 comments:

  1. I sure need to count my blessing more often as they seem to sometimes hide behind a cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how I missed this one, but it's a lovely reminder!

    ReplyDelete