Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Music

If there is one thing I cannot work out without, it's my music. Love, LOVE, LOVE my tunes. And let me tell you, I'm no music snob. If the song makes my toe tap and my body move, it makes the play list.

This is my current favorite, "Brighter than the Sun" by Cobie Caillet.  Give it a listen. NO ONE can tell me that the great beat track and upbeat words doesn't make them smile. No way...couldn't happen. Go on, listen, I can wait.


Isn't that fun? Now, imagine you are on the treadmill or elliptical at 5:30 am with that going on in your ears....the legs just start moving and pretty soon, the warm up is over and your whole mood is positive.

And the words...."I found this love, I'm gonna feed it, I'm gonna treat better than anything...." yep, I sure am. Sure am.

It's the little things that add up and make this whole journey fun. Yes, there are times that the serious nature comes through, but oh my, can't we sometimes smile and laugh and just plain have fun? Sure can!

What are the songs that get you going? Hook me in, give me your current favie, who knows, maybe it becomes mine, and gives me that little push to get me going on the that cold, slow morning.


Thought for the day: Find your love, feed it, and treat it better than anything....

2 comments:

  1. I would be so lost without my "tunes". Music brings brings me back when I am feeling down and makes me dance when I feel happy! I can't go a day without it and it does bring joy to all. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The right music can make such a huge difference - always notice that in my spin classes!

    ReplyDelete